Our shipping policy is simple: we ship our moving boxes anywhere in Cape Town. All of our moving boxes are shipped via us from our regional distribution centers and are guaranteed to arrive in 1-4 business days. Please remember that Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not considered business days. Orders placed after 3pm during the week, Saturday, Sunday or holidays will be shipped the very next business day.
Although RCB guarantees delivery in 1-4 business days, exceptions can occur that may cause a delay. Exceptions include (but are not limited to) lost packages, receiver not available or incorrect address information. If this exception occurs, we will strive to get your order to you as quickly, and with as little inconvenience, as possible. If you become aware of any shipping changes, or have not received your order after three business days, please contact us immediately via email
We know that moving is a stressful time and we'll do whatever we can to help. If your situation changes and you'd like to cancel or return a previously placed order, please email us. In general, please note the following:
- We can only accept complete, unopened orders for return.
- Return requests must be made within 1 day of receiving your order.
- You are responsible for returning the unopened order back to the distribution center where they were shipped; you will have to arrange, and pay for, return shipping.
- Returned orders must arrive at our distribution center within 5 days of requesting a return.
- Returned and cancelled orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If you choose to refuse your shipment from us, you will be responsible for the exact amount that we charges to return your boxes to us.
- Remember, we are here to make your move as easy and stress-free as possible. If there is ever a problem, we will do everything we can to make it right!
Questions? Feel free to contact us.